3PHASE LINE CONSTRUCTION
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||Diploma or Equivalent|
Provide local administrative support to the field office personnel and function as the primary division headquarters liaison regarding transactional issues and inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office support management (supplies, vendor communication, mail, etc.)
- Timely and accurate payroll input, reconciliation and reporting
- Timely and accurate work order production Oracle input for billing and revenue recognition
- Confidential processing of prospective employee applications and support documents
- Timely and accurate processing of expense invoices (material and general office) for payment
- Timely and accurate submission of travel and expense statements to division headquarters
- Maintain compliance with corporate record retention and destruction policies
- Administers new employee processing (W-4’s, benefits enrollment, etc.)
- Actively leads the charge in field office procedures training and insures communication and comprehension of policies by field office staff (general foreman and operations managers)
- Designated “field trainer” for new incoming office administrators.
- Oversight for one or more adjacent field office administrators
- All other duties as needed to support the field office operations
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational and document management skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain effectiveness with multiple priorities
- Professional demeanor; remain calm and emotionally controlled under pressure
- Detailed oriented and high attention to accuracy
- Solid mathematical skills
- Comfortable with working in a non-traditional office environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
- Demonstrated Microsoft Outlook proficiency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college business courses (helpful but not required)