EC Source Services
Contract Administrator II
|Posted On:||Thursday, 20th January 2022|
|Closing On||Friday, 20th January 2022|
|Location:||Clear Lake, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||4 Year Degree|
Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, revising and organizing contracts and information that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
- Manage Equipment Rentals as required
- Develop contract proposals and tracking systems to support organizational goals.
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, insurance requirements and other factors to determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate.
- Ensure that all legal documents and commercial records are accurate, organized and up to date.
- Write contract letters and other communications and notices.
- Work with Legal department, operations personnel and counter-parties to negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget and schedule.
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders and lead team members to manage contract formation and warehousing.
- Create and manage projects, data and document retention protocols and reporting to provide status update.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
Skills & Abilities
- Exemplifies fundamental knowledge of contract law, accounting principles and finance.
- Has advanced negotiation/mediation skills and experience.
- Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot and correct inconsistencies in contracts.
- Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills.
- Able to coach and work productively independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Business Administration, Contract Law (Paralegal); knowledge and mastery of the language and legality of contractual binding terms and conditions.
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience as a lawyer, paralegal or project manager is an asset.
- Should exhibit strong leadership, organizational and time management abilities.
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- 5+ years prior experience in a contract administration role or a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience as a Paralegal in a transactional or contracts-based practice or in contracts management, with in-house legal experience preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, accounting, and mathematics or a related field; Paralegal background preferred.
- Professional certification for experienced professionals in the field of contract administration, including: Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM), Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM) and/or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM).