EC Source Services
|Posted On:||Friday, 2nd July 2021|
|Closing On||Saturday, 2nd July 2022|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||4 Year Degree|
This position is part of the company’s electrical transmission subsidiary within the organization. The position will report to the Project Manager.
The field engineer position encompasses a variety of responsibilities based on project needs. This includes a heavy emphasis on QA/QC. Other responsibilities may include data collection, progress tracking, project set up and tear down, and working with subcontractors. This position will work closely with the project manager. This position is critical for the project’s progress and success.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Commitment to stringent industry safety regulations.
- Performing QA/QC functions and reporting.
- Process/manage material deliveries – ensure that materials received are properly inspected for quantity and quality and in compliance with Contract documents.
- Document Control -Maintain a complete and current record of submittals, approvals, and resubmittals. Distribute information to construction crews.
- Documentation of all project activities and communication.
- Work closely with field construction personnel (Superintendents, Foremen and Crews).
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to accurately process written documentation, perform duties in a timely manner, be highly organized, and able to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive proficiency with Microsoft programs mandatory.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. We do not sponsor work visas at this time.
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business Administration (Accounting, Management or Finance), Construction Management or related field. Equivalent experience in a construction-related position will also be considered.
- Must be willing to travel and relocate. Project sites are located domestically and internationally, so relocation and/or travel are required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Thorough attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Strong work ethic – willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environments.