Three Phase Construction
|Posted On:||Monday, 10th January 2022|
|Closing On||Tuesday, 10th January 2023|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Be the first point of contact regarding visitors and directing phone calls. Ensure the day to day needs of the office such as supplies, internet, and facility functions are all running smoothly for a productive work environment. Additional essential duties and responsibilities as stated below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer office phone and direct calls as needed.
- Create and submit approved payroll weekly and meet all required deadlines with accuracy.
- Process and complete employee company credit card expense reports to Corporate Accounting.
- Track and submit all employee company allocated office equipment to Corporate Headquarters.
- Process daily mail distribution.
- Order approved office supplies as needed.
- Create purchase Orders, receive packing slips from field and enter into system.
- Process and code invoices ensuring three way matched for weekly submission.
- Assist and/or complete various project as requested by Management.
Skills & Abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe products
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.