Energy Erectors, Inc.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
|Location:||Leesburg, FL Area|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
The position requires both technical and administrative functions. It is mainly a support role providing office support for general construction and construction management projects to enable Project Manager(s) to focus on high-level matters on their assigned projects. The Project Administrative Assistant helps improve the efficiency of the office by exercising excellent organizational skills for the benefits of the team. This position interacts with various departments within the company, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers in a liaison role.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports Project Managers with bid(s)/project(s).
• Tracks job labor and budget.
• Sets up vendor accounts, contracts, and purchase orders.
• Assists in assembling progress reports for submission to the Owner.
• Organizes and compiles reports and maintain all project files.
• Order safety supplies.
• Assists in acquiring project permits.
• Issues rental equipment numbers, orders rental equipment for jobsite, maintains
rental agreements and service dates, calls off rentals when complete, and
maintains project rental cost reports.
• Issue bid number, create bid folder, and prepare bid documents.
• Prepares Payroll Tax and per diem sheets for bids.
• Prepares and maintains bid tracking reports.
• Maintain job logs with addresses.
• Prepares, edits, and/or reviews reports by gathering data and typing draft and final
reports; distribute reports to appropriate personnel; file final reports.
• Processes daily timesheets for field and office personnel.
• Tracks company owned and leased equipment.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
Skills & Abilities
• Ability to create and build effective working relationships with a diverse group of
businesses and individuals.
• Talent for providing top-notch customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to create and maintain filing systems.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to provide work products accurately and in a timely manner.
• Basic bookkeeping skills in support of office and client projects.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
• Comfortable supporting computer equipment setup and updates.