EC SOURCE SERVICES
|Location:||Mesa, AZ (Hybrid)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Education:||College Degree or Equivalent|
We are currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator to support our growing Transmission and Substation Group. The responsibility for this position is assisting/managing proposal coordination/development from RFP invitation to submittal..
- Analyze Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), and Requests for Proposal (RFPs) to identify requirements for proposal submittal.
- Develop task matrices and summarize the evaluation criteria to guide the proposal team during proposal development.
- Prepare all supporting proposal development documentation (outline, page allocation, team assignments, proposal management plan, schedule, kick-off meeting, and final review meetings.
- Work closely with every department (safety, quality, environmental, operations, etc.) to obtain required information for RFP responses.
- Analyze contract terms and conditions to complete legal review request form.
- Follow existing document control standards to ensure all information is documented, distributed, and archived accordingly.
- Assist in developing and supporting the proposal response. Includes writing draft work plans, proofing, editing, formatting.
- Utilize Qvidian proposal automation software to update boilerplate proposal materials.
- Must be willing to work outside of normal working hours to meet customer-driven, firm deadlines if needed.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational and document management skills
- Ability to multitask and maintain effectiveness with multiple priorities
- Professional demeanor; remain calm and emotionally controlled under pressure
- Detail-oriented and high attention to accuracy
- Comfortable with working in a non-traditional office environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), SharePoint, Adobe Pro, and Adobe Acrobat
- Salesforce knowledge, a plus
- Qvidian knowledge, a plus
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferred in: Construction administration, Utility, EHV transmission/substation construction environment
- Understanding of the Bidding/Proposal process
Company: EC Source Services
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa - AZ