Energy Erectors, Inc.
|Posted On:||Monday, 26th July 2021|
|Closing On||Tuesday, 26th July 2022|
|Category:||Electric Distribution, Transmission and Substation|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Read and interpret site plans, construction drawings, and scopes of work.
- Responsible for coordinating essential personnel on site for the project to include crew mobilization.
- Provide direct supervision and technical guidance to Leadman, Electricians, Welders, Substation Technicians, Groundman and Apprentices performing maintenance and construction activities on all electrical substation projects.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Manage supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively, have a good teamwork skills and able to understand and follow directions in the workplace.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to bring high level energy and desire for growth
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- 3+ years as a Foreman, General Foreman and/or Superintended required.
- OSHA 10 required, OSHA 30 preferred.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
Company: Energy Erectors
Job Category: Electric Distribution Field Service Substation Transmission
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami - FL