EC Source Services
Fleet Equipment Coordinator
|Posted On:||Tuesday, 14th December 2021|
|Closing On||Wednesday, 14th December 2022|
|Location:||Clear Lake, Texas|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Focus on customer support with the transferring of company owned assets and company rental equipment, invoice coding, purchase order generation and updating master documents.
The Fleet Equipment Coordinator controls all Asset Ownership Documents and the Disposition Process of fixed assets. Responsible for scanning and filing these documents both electronically on a shared drive and manually building assets files for the Fleet Department.
Create Purchase Orders within the Viewpoint system. Must have knowledge of scanning and electronic filing, organization skills, and be self-driven. This position will operate under minimal supervision.
Will additionally play a key role in the cross utilization of assets and rental equipment through the Service Lines.
- Administer Equipment Rentals as required
- Coding Invoices for Parts, Equipment and Durable goods for Fleet Services.
- Generate Purchase Orders for equipment, parts & special tools and buyouts of RPO’s and Capital Leases.
- Second approval on all invoices from the jobs that pertain to equipment, vehicles & special tools.
- Oversee and Execute Equipment Transfers
- Supports Fleet Managers across Service-Lines as required
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Pulling Equipment for Transmission Lines Desired
- Strong Organizational Skills
- MS Excel proficiency required – must be able to create, and maintain spreadsheets, including formulas.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- 3 years’ experience working with heavy equipment as a rental coordinator or services coordinator preferred.
- 1 year of working in the Viewpoint ERP preferred but not required.
Education and/ or Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in Accounting, Fleet, Procurement or Logistics
- U.S. Government Work a Plus